Getting started accessing USM Library resources
The blue number is used for printing from campus computers while the 2502. . . number is the library barcode number used for all library services. For information about adding money to your USM Card click here.
Contacts For Assistance:
Glickman Family Library
Gorham Campus Library
- Get your USM CARD from a Campus Card office that can be found on each of the three campuses.
- You can now use the libraries and make photocopies.
- For more information about getting the card see the USM Card Office or Call (207)780-5600
- Your card should be activated after the first week of classes or you can stop by the library to have it activated. Please call 780-4270 if you have questions.
- You can now check out material from the libraries and request items from other libraries.
- To access the indexes & databases and the electronic journals from home see Remote Access
- To use the libraries' computers or any computers on campus you will need to activate your university email account.
- The email account will also be your Blackboard login information.